Saturday 15 September 2012

Sunny Afternoon


 Jeans - Topshop; Top - Jovonnista; Belt - ASOS; Watch - ASOS


Finally returning to posting after my lovely holiday on the south coast of Spain. I got an actual natural tan for the first time since I was a bambino so I'm very excited to show it off now I'm home! The weather is actually quite nice here today so I decided to wear my new pale lilac Topshop jeans for the first time. I bought these at the beginning of the 'summer' but due to the horrible rain and cloud I never wore them. I teamed them with this floaty grey leopard print tee style blouse by Jovonnista. I absolutely love Jovonna and Jovonnista clothing, they do some really classy pieces, like my lovely blue blazer that I have lived in for years (and will no doubt feature in an outfit post sometime!). It's all thanks to the lovely Pixie Lott that I found this brand, after tracking down lots of clothes that she wore when promoting her debut album. I'm also wearing my new 'boyfriend' watch from ASOS. I decided on a rose gold colour instead of bright gold as I think it'll look a lot nicer set against a lot of the pastel coloured clothes I've got at the moment! 

I have loads of new clothes to blog about (got a maaaaajor deliv while I was away - was just like Christmas when I got home!) and will be posting a lot more on my return to uni, not far away now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment