Wednesday 19 September 2012

Tweed & Sparkle


Top - Zara; Jacket - Topshop; Shoes - Primark

Went out for dinner tonight but didn't want to be too dressed up, so I went with my trusty black jeans and this Zara top that I bought in Spain. It's a boucle tweed sort of material, with a black embroidered chain detail around the neck and on the pockets, and a sheer section of material at the bottom. I believe it is sold out online, but is available in the UK in stores I'm sure :) I don't normally wear all black and grey so felt a bit mawky tonight (I think that's a Lincolnshire word sorry!), what I mean is I felt a bit dark and grungy which is definitely not my usual sort of style! I do like just wearing basic colours every now and again though, but a bit more at home in a nice print! Also wearing my lovely new Primark slippers, they're studded all over with little spikes and only cost £12, which may be a bit more pricey for Primark, but there is so much detail in them for such a cheap price!

No comments:

Post a Comment