Friday 12 October 2012

Where I've Been

Just thought I'd do a quick post to apologise to anybody viewing my blog and seeing that it hasn't been updated in what social media terms is FOREVER. I got back to university a few weeks ago & I don't study anything fashion based so can't really run this alongside my studies all the time, and I didn't quite realise just how much work I'd have as a 3rd year. I have 6-7 timetabled hours in uni this year (a sheer drop from the 21 hours last semester) but despite this, I find I don't have enough time in the day to do everything I need to do - dissertations are time consuming things!

So yeah, I'm gonna be trying my absolute best to keep on top of my blog and will try and post really really soon. I post on Instagram as much as I can (my username is glcfc if you want to follow) and update my outfits most days!

Sorry again, & thank you to everyone who reads my posts :)


No comments:

Post a Comment