Sunday 3 February 2013

Weekly Want No. 5

1/2/3/4/5
(clickable links)

Been so busy since I last posted, getting organised and back into my final semester ever at university (sad, scary and a little bit exciting!) but it's my 22nd birthday on Wednesday so I thought I'd pick out a few bits I've had my eye on for a while and show you what they are!

I've seen the Topshop necklace (picture from the Topshop Instagram profile) on so many people but it hasn't been available online yet, so I'm going into town this week to have a little hunt for it because it's sooo pretty. I especially like the gold detail and the fact I could wear it with so many clothes I already have! The Mango rings are actually in the sale, and down to an amazing price, I don't think I'd be able to choose which one if I was ordering though, would definitely up with both! How cute is the cat watch?! It's from an online shop called 'Ever Ours' (if you haven't checked it out before - DO!). They have so many lovely bits on there, excited for the new collection to start being available. 
I wasn't 100% about the H&M shirt at first, I thought it looked a bit too cowboy-esque (after going to see Django I should be embracing the Western style!) but it's grown on me so much, and I think the sparkly studs have won me over. I'd wear it with my new Jonis (aka the dream high-waisted jeans) or a skater skirt to girlie it up a bit. And the Topshop skirt is probably my favourite thing in the world right now. Ticks the pastel trend and is exactly my cup of tea. I just want to be able to justify the price and the amount of times I will actually wear it, but I do think it's something I'd wear for many years....ergh see, still trying to justify! I'll find a way, of course ;)

Hope you like my little wish list anyway! I'm going to town on Wednesday with my mum for lunch and shopping, so no doubt I'll return home with some treats which I will either Instagram or post about on here in the near future. I'll also try and get some photos of my beautiful birthday dress which I'm so happy I managed to find :)

No comments:

Post a Comment