Saturday 15 June 2013

Maxi Skirt

Skirt & Vest - ASOS; Blazer - Missguided; Shoes - Blog Sale; Necklace - H&M; Bag - Zara

Hey! After a long time away I'm back to blogging! I've had my dissertation and finals to do and then had some other bits and pieces to attend to before I could finally relax and start taking some outfit pics again! I am disappointed at the poor quality of this picture is though, my room at uni is so dark and I can't wait to get back home to do some nicer photos! 

I bought this ASOS maxi skirt a little while ago and I love it. The split is a little daring but this would be an evening outfit, I couldn't bare so much leg in the day! I bought this in a size 4 because the 6 was sold out and I am definitely NOT a size 4 so I think as it stretches you can afford to go down a size! I paired it with a little black vest top. a cream blazer and some cute flatform style shoes, but could dress it down with sandals or up with some nude heels. My Zara bag is properly being put to use now (I didn't want to use it for lectures as I thought it'd get messed up!). 

So nervous now I'm finally a graduate. Job hunting is v. stressful but I just need to keep at it and hopefully I'll have my dream career really soon! 

Hope you are all well, love you lots x

1 comment:

  1. You can't beat the simplicity of black and white, you look lovely :) xx

    ReplyDelete