Monday 12 August 2013

Leopard Pleat

Skirt - H&M; Top - Glamorous; Necklace - Etsy; Bag - Miss Selfridge (old); Sandals - New Look (old) 

This skirt is my new favourite thing! I spotted it in Meadowhall last week, said I'd come back to try it on later, and then it had sold out in my size! How annoying! Fortunately as I was in London in the week, I popped into the Westfield White City H&M and found it. It's made from a pleated flow-y material and has a lovely green and black leopard print all over, perfect for A/W with tights or now without! I paired it with a gold River Island belt, my Glamorous black cami and a long chain crystal necklace from Etsy. My bag is very old (we're talking 4 years old!) and from Miss Selfridge. I'd definitely wear something like this to work :) smart but casual and comfortable enough for the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment