Saturday 22 March 2014

Weekly Want No. 10


1/2/3/4/5/6/7
(clickable links)

Finally I'm writing a blog post! I've had a long break over the winter, working full time means I have so little time to put into my blogging, & just as I was writing this post my flat decided it would blow all the fuses and not let me write it! The world is against me!!

Anyway, as little time as I have spent blogging, I have still been spending! I'm going to buy a pair of coated jeans next weekend and these skinny highwaisted ones from Topshop will be first on my hit list. I also really want to buy the H&M white and navy blouse, I love a blouse with a V-neck so this will be perfect! The Warehouse printed cropped blouse is also one of my favourites at the moment, it would look so nice with blue skinny jeans and patent nude heels for work in the summer. & Other Stories is fast becoming one of my go to shops, and the amount of times I've stood in there and debated buying this sheer jumper and black pouch is ridiculous! I'm also going a bit stud earring crazy, and these two pairs are my latest faves from Accessorize. The blue ones are amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment